Maison 1643, SAS registered at the RCS of Nîmes under the number B 901 835 264 whose head office is located at 635 chemin de Ribas 30290 Laudun.
The client may not under any circumstances take advantage of any right to remain in the premises at the the expiry of the rental period initially provided for in the present contract, unless agreed by the the owner. No modification (erasure, overwriting, etc.) will be accepted in the drafting of the contract without the agreement of both parties. The owner undertakes not to divulge to any third party any information of any kind information of any kind, on any medium whatsoever, that the client may have given to him in the course of the the execution of the present contract. However, these latter provisions are not applicable requests for information made by the authorities and/or the courts. courts..
The final price is quoted in euros, including all taxes (VAT) per person. It may be calculated according to the calculated according to the number of participants.
The price includes the elements indicated in the contract. It includes accommodation, breakfasts, bed linen and towels.
It does not include tourist tax, pre- and post-transportation, local transport, optional insurance or personal expenses.
The reservation becomes effective as soon as the client has sent the owner a deposit of 30% of the total price of the stay.
The balance is to be paid to the owners on the day of arrival at the guest house.
Any additional services not mentioned in this contract must be paid to the owner at the end of the stay.
The client has several means of payment at his disposal, offering optimal security among the following, depending on the type of service booked, as indicated in the special conditions of sale:
a) Cancellation before the beginning of the stay : If the cancellation occurs more than 8 days before the beginning of the stay, the amount of the deposit is refunded. If the cancellation is made less than 8 days before the start of the stay, the deposit will be retained by the owner.
b) If the client does not show up before 7 p.m. on the day of the beginning of the stay, the present contract becomes null and void and the owner can dispose of his guest rooms. The amount of the deposit remains with the owner who reserves the right to claim the balance of the price of the accommodation.
c) In the event of a shortened stay, the price corresponding to the cost of the accommodation shall be retained in full by the owner.
If the owner cancels the stay before the beginning of the stay, he must inform the client by letter or e-mail. The client will be reimbursed immediately for the sums paid.
Article L. 221-28 of the French Consumer Code states that the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for contracts for the provision of accommodation services, other than residential accommodation, goods transport services, car rental, catering or leisure activities that must be provided on a specific date or at a specific time.
The Host takes advantage of this absence of a right of withdrawal and indicates that for all services falling within the scope of Article L. 221-28 or L. 221-2 of the French Consumer Code, the Customer has no right of withdrawal. Arrival
The client must arrive on the specified day between 4pm and 7pm. In case of late or delayed arrival, the client must inform the owner. No arrival will be accepted after 10.30 pm. Departure: the client must return the room on the day of departure before 10:30 am. Possibility of late departure without supplement according to availability.
Use of the premises: The rental of a guest room is made under the following conditions that the Client is obliged to execute and fulfil, namely
1. To occupy the premises only in a bourgeois manner, the exercise of any trade, profession or industry being formally forbidden, the Client acknowledges that the premises which are the subject of the contract are rented to him only as a temporary residence and for pleasure.
2. To refrain from throwing objects into the washbasins, bathtubs, bidets and sinks that could obstruct the pipes, failing which he will be liable for the costs incurred in restoring the equipment to working order.
3. To enjoy the rented premises peacefully and in particular to avoid any noise, odour, or the carrying out of any activity likely to cause inconvenience to the neighbours, whether caused by the tenant or the occupants.
4. With regard to the maintenance of the furniture and furnishings included in the rental, the Tenant shall maintain them in good condition and return them in the same condition at the end of the rental period, except for deterioration and wear and tear resulting from normal use.
5. The Client does not benefit in any case from a right to remain in the premises.
6. The rented premises have a capacity defined on the booking confirmation. If the number of people arriving exceeds the defined capacity, the Hirer may refuse the additional people and/or terminate the contract.
7. No smoking in the house, the rooms and the common areas.
For reasons of hygiene and peace of mind of the guests, no pets are allowed in the guesthouse. In case of non-compliance with this clause by the guest, the owner may refuse the animals. This refusal can in no way be considered as a modification or a breach of contract on the owner's initiative, so that in the event of the client's departure, no refund can be considered.
Any forced presence of an animal will incur an additional cost of 200€ per day.
Applicable law - Competent jurisdiction : The Convention is subject to French law, and the competent jurisdiction for the settlement of any dispute arising during its execution is the Commercial Court of Nîmes.